Value of 1970's Golden Pinto JC Penny Mini Bike

I have a 1970's Golden Pinto JC Penny Mini Bike in good condition...It has not been cranked in over 20 years
Just curious if anyone knows the value of it...I am interested in selling it...Please contact me at amann10392@aol.com bike.jpg interested in selling it

old shed finds

There is tons of original parts there the muffler alone is very desired. 80 bucks just for that.
I would value this bike at 200 to 300..
We sold a Sears Drover at 250.00 and that was way less complete as this Pinto.

old shed finds

Guess I am the only one that can notice dollars.this is what you got.
1 very desired slant shroud 4hp Tecumseh engine with correct mini bike parts .200.00 up price em out.
2 original bike with correct gold seat 100 as a roller...
3 selling as complete 300.00.
If you don't love the little gold thing list is as original condition and 300.00 and see what happens.

markus

Guess I am the only one that can notice dollars.this is what you got.
1 very desired slant shroud 4hp Tecumseh engine with correct mini bike parts .200.00 up price em out.
2 original bike with correct gold seat 100 as a roller...
3 selling as complete 300.00.
If you don't love the little gold thing list is as original condition and 300.00 and see what happens.
its a 3.5hp not a 4

It’s ridiculous that someone can’t inform someone of the value of a mini bike, what’s the harm in informing someone that is just looking to quickly selling something that they see no value in, potentially giving a mini bike enthusiasts a great deal on a rare classic. You really have nothing better to do than moderate a mini bike forum and get your panties in a bunch over someone informing the uninformed. I’ll see myself out, PS. $250 is a steal of a price $400 too high, unless it’s near mint then $600 wouldn’t be completely unreasonable!

Triley41395

It’s ridiculous that someone can’t inform someone of the value of a mini bike, what’s the harm in informing someone that is just looking to quickly selling something that they see no value in, potentially giving a mini bike enthusiasts a great deal on a rare classic. You really have nothing better to do than moderate a mini bike forum and get your panties in a bunch over someone informing the uninformed. I’ll see myself out, PS. $250 is a steal of a price $400 too high, unless it’s near mint then $600 wouldn’t be completely unreasonable!
Glad your going to see yourself out, it's a 5 year old thread Ding Dong

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya…..