Van Tech Hodaka

Hounddog

A friend of mine recently finished the restoration on this rare Van Tech Hodaka. This is a very rare and special ride. Van Tech was well known for very good quality and some very special bikes......:thumbsup:

Attachments

markus

Kick ass :thumbsup: I always thought the Sprite 80's were neat looking mini, dont think many of them got made, but a way cool minicycle!!! all of the bikes had a pretty wild look to them

Had a Hodaka Super Rat growing up & was aware of the other Hodaka-driven cycles like the Steens & Rickman, but never heard of this one. Beautiful bike!

maverick1

Same guy. His Van Tech motorcycle frames fetch a good price nowadays. A very smart guy ahead of his time. I remember watching the Yamaha Twin Jet 100 Van Tech framed road racers growing up which were very potent small cc race bike.

Very Nice bike's ... Picked up this year a complete 1964 Van Tech Hodaka 90cc Scrambler to go with a complete Van Tech Sprite Prototype that was told to me from Bill...Cool indeed Sorry not on here much really don't know how to post pictures but i can text if needed.