Very Rare.....2013 Baja Stampede

FatBuddyCat

Hey guys FatBuddyCat here! I just scooped this sweet Baja Stampede for $250. I know what your thinking....dude, it's a Baja MB200 Classic but just LOOK at that sticker.....yup....totally not a Warrior either....
It is missing a few parts though. 20220104_193146.jpg 20220104_193223.jpg 20220104_193152.jpg

markus

somebody had some leftover stickers from their Traxxas, Not a bad name for a bike though. Its like the "trail master" shocks sticker someone threw on a sears bike years ago. there is a picture of it on the web so now everyone calls those bikes trail masters......Its on the internet so it must be true!

FatBuddyCat

somebody had some leftover stickers from their Traxxas, Not a bad name for a bike though. Its like the "trail master" shocks sticker someone threw on a sears bike years ago. there is a picture of it on the web so now everyone calls those bikes trail masters......Its on the internet so it must be true!
Soooo are you suggesting it is a Baja Warrior Classic?

toomanytoys

Well Supreme is already taken..:p
I was thinking Coleman Overland or something alone those lines. Everyone that sees me riding it asks me where to get one.

Tell them it only has 4 parts that it left the factory with. Main frame, seat, front and rear rim. The rest is all been changed or modified.

They then look at me like I have a mental problem. Couldn't buy a bike like I had in my head so I had to build it.

I was thinking Coleman Overland or something alone those lines. Everyone that sees me riding it asks me where to get one.

Tell them it only has 4 parts that it left the factory with. Main frame, seat, front and rear rim. The rest is all been changed or modified.

They then look at me like I have a mental problem. Couldn't buy a bike like I had in my head so I had to build it.
"Coleman Commander" or "Coleman X-Terrain"