Very talented kids rock out TOOL style!

That was awesome! That drummer rocks! The bassist and the singer have a bright future too!! Thanks for posting Mike I enjoyed that!! :thumbsup:

KB2ROCKET

Im not big into music but I loved that ... reposted it on my facebook page

hey if your from here feel free to send me a friend request
keith bryan

I have listened to this song like a zillion times and watched this video just as many! I wish there was a way to get the mp3 of that song. That little girls voice and the expression on their faces when they are almost done is priceless. I think I will listen to it again now!

I have been looking at the "new posts" and never bothered to open this one until now. Man, truly amazing. I almost prefer it over the original after seeing the amount of talent and efforts that went into this. Congrats to whoever put these young artists together.

I have been looking at the "new posts" and never bothered to open this one until now. Man, truly amazing. I almost prefer it over the original after seeing the amount of talent and efforts that went into this. Congrats to whoever put these young artists together.
Me too. I don't listen to "Tool" as it's not in my genre target area. I heard the kids first, and actually liked the song, 'till I heard the original version. LOL, to each his own. Those kids are so talented.

MikeBear

Click on the little "Youtube" button on the video, and you'll go direct to the Youtube page. Aaron O'Keefe is their music teacher, and has many more videos of other kids doing other covers. aaronokeefe

Some of the recordings are available on iTunes for a price.

I prefer this version to the original.