Video of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Town Mini

Thanks for posting those videos, Charles. It's too bad that all the other video links in this tread got deactivated. That's sort of dissuaded me from posting updates.

I'm still lurking...just not much going on. My Powell has been sitting on the shelf in my garage for a long time waiting for me to do something with it but, I don't have the resources to rebuild it. I've been watching youtube and occasionally posting there more...I'd rather be making something and post videos of it, though.

Thanks for posting those videos, Charles. It's too bad that all the other video links in this tread got deactivated. That's sort of dissuaded me from posting updates.

I'm still lurking...just not much going on. My Powell has been sitting on the shelf in my garage for a long time waiting for me to do something with it but, I don't have the resources to rebuild it. I've been watching youtube and occasionally posting there more...I'd rather be making something and post videos of it, though.
Thanks for the reply. I had noticed that you hadn't logged on in six weeks, or so. Was curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.