Vintage 4" Arco or Goodyear Tires

Zooming993

I'm looking for a couple tires for a Lil Indian project I'm working on. I'm really not interested in buying new tires, I'd like something a little different (no slicks or diamond pattern tires), something similar to the tires shown in the attached photos. I'd really like the old Arco and Goodyear tires but they need to be 4". If you have either of the tires or something similar, please let me know.

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 12.00.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 11.59.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 11.59.26 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Zooming993

Skipp,

Thanks for the photos. I understand the tires are old but they're a little rougher (sidewall cracking) then what I was hoping to find but I guess beggars can't be choosers:). Please send me a PM telling me what you would want for the one tire with the most tread?

Thank you for your time.

Michael

Zooming993

You can have them…pay shipping….
Wow, thanks! If it's okay with you could you just ship the one with the most thread? I wouldn't use the other tire so I'm thinking why pay the cost of shipping it. If that's okay with you I'll send you my address. Can I pay the shipping using PayPal?