Vintage and Antique Minibike and Kart Event at Avon NY

Hi all,
By request we are trying something new at Avon Kart Speedway, Avon NY

On June 8 & 9 we are going to host an Antique and Vintage Kart and Minibike event. It should be tons of fun and track time as well as good food and beautiful machines showing off. THIS IS NOT A RACING EVENT, just a good time for all who come. We expect to see some really old equipment in the Kart as well as Minibike motorsports.

Note: Bike and kart use on the grounds will be heavily restricted. No riding in pits. Bikes and karts allowed on the track during specified times only providing a drivers pass is purchased. Juniors must be accompanied by parent or guardian.

Attached is a abbreviated flier for the event, please PM Scott for the full flier or if you have any questions and we will do our best to answer.
Small Flier.png

Hope you can make it,
Scott Kneisel & Sam Polito (Event Promotors)

Last edited:
I'll be there. Only a 15 minute drive away. I take it we can set up a table to sell stuff? I want to unload all non Lil Indian 6000 and Blackwidow stuff. The only two projects I want to keep.
Regards

Looking forward to next weeks event. Nice to have an event so close to home. Will be offering many vintage mini bike items.
Hope to see you there.
Regards,
Joe51

Hello,
Attended today's event. Met great people. From CT, PA, Ohio and of course NY. Surely some really nice machines. I was not aware of the noise the vintage go-carts put out. And they are fast!. One cart even had a vintage 2 speed running on it. Some extremely nicely restored Rupp's & Lil Indian bikes. I was also surprised as to how many folks know the same people and deal with. Mini bike or go cart. I guess it is a small world after all. The food offered was great and the two ladies that served it up were so kind. I cannot speak more highly of them. Will be heading back Sat AM for the last day. This is their first year regarding this type of event. I would love to see it grow.
Truly great people!
Regards,
Joe51

Saw the dates a couple days ago? etc but can’t find it now, I want to say it was gvkc.race or .org but neither seem to work.
The have a Facebook page. I might try to make it this year. My I pads acting up right now.