Vintage Class - 1966 Lil Indian

I wish I could make it this year, but my daughter's Christening is on that weekend and we're going to have family in from out of town the whole weekend. DOH!

delray

Truckasaurus44, what is the currect lenth for the tubing spacers for the rim to spocket and also is there axle spacers too on both side. if so do you have the correct lenth. i know it has been posted before,but i just can't seem to find it..:doah:
thanks........delray

Ugh! I keep finding smalls that I need for the engine. I had to buy the new crank off evilbay for too much, but oh well. Better to do it right.

Everything is cleaned and de-greased. When the crank comes in, along with new pullstart 1-way bearing and a few more smalls, I'll be set to re-assemble, strip the tins, sand the engine and paint everything. I'm going to be cutting it close, but it should be do-able.

Pics to come soon.

Yo Delray! The rear on mine was weird. it had a 3/16" spacer + a 1/8" spaceron the sprocket side (bearing in the sprocket hole) with a 1-7/8" spacer on the other side. In the front, it has two 1-9/16" spacers. I've heard different years have different offsets in the rear depending on the caliper used, so be careful.

Last edited: