Vintage dunno??

Had this bike ever since high school that was free from a fellow classmate. Originally it had a shot engine and was really beat up. It wasn’t till about 6 moths ago when I finally got to work on it. I’ve refinished the wheels, and Worked out dents then painted the gas tank and fender with automotive paint at my job. Anyways the bikes frame is a really unique design that I haven’t ever seen elsewhere. I’ve tried to look up and see what the frame came from and the closest thing was a rupp bike. However it is still different. The wheels are stamped with “SUN WARSAW IND USA” and it had other USA manufactured parts (pretty neat). The bike was obviously modified before where the motor mounts to and a few other areas but for the most part this thing looks like it came out of a factory or it has been heavily modified on a manufactured frame. The bike has some really cool engineering and a suspension design I have never seen before, the brackets in the front are made of a really thick metal. Just figured I would put this out there finally since I have never seen another one and absolutely love how it looks. 88174B6A-A8A2-4ECD-A9EB-C2D4C9D12997.png

Attachments

Had this bike ever since high school that was free from a fellow classmate. Originally it had a shot engine and was really beat up. It wasn’t till about 6 moths ago when I finally got to work on it. I’ve refinished the wheels, and Worked out dents then painted the gas tank and fender with automotive paint at my job. Anyways the bikes frame is a really unique design that I haven’t ever seen elsewhere. I’ve tried to look up and see what the frame came from and the closest thing was a rupp bike. However it is still different. The wheels are stamped with “SUN WARSAW IND USA” and it had other USA manufactured parts (pretty neat). The bike was obviously modified before where the motor mounts to and a few other areas but for the most part this thing looks like it came out of a factory or it has been heavily modified on a manufactured frame. The bike has some really cool engineering and a suspension design I have never seen before, the brackets in the front are made of a really thick metal. Just figured I would put this out there finally since I have never seen another one and absolutely love how it looks. View attachment 282861