Vintage Fat tire rolling chassis.

Sprocket86

Hi there. I’ve had the desire to add a fat tire mini bike to my fleet. Looking for a vintage fat tire roller to start a build with.

El Burro, Wards 777, Heald super Bronc, Terra Cat, Trapper, Terra Torque etc.

I am from SW Ontario Canada and ideally I would like to travel to the Neighbouring states, Michigan etc.

Let me know what you have.
Thanks

ants

Hi there. I’ve had the desire to add a fat tire mini bike to my fleet. Looking for a vintage fat tire roller to start a build with.

I am from SW Ontario Canada and ideally I would like to travel to the Neighbouring states, Michigan etc.

Thanks
I have a frame, eight horse briggs and stratton engine , rear axle chain guard and maybe center sprocket from am elburro sand and snow bike and am willing to get rid of it

have fat tire bike project - near completion, just add engine, has ne seat, all reduction gearing and new solid front end... new tires, all new bearings, its a unique project 1350. Arizona call/text if interested 602 566 3595. leave a message if I dont answer and I'll call right back

Attachments

Thanks
I have the custom built one used as my photo to the left if interested shoot me a text 602 566 3595... the roller is complete, requires final shimming of rear axle, keyway in live axle, newly fabricated body side panels included too. front atv triple tree has addition of custom top plate and fixed fork tubes - steering angle now works :) since photo.... brand ne seat, have an original Twister tank I may include...all the heavy work is done. Guaranteed to be an ATV tired monster... have motors if needed. If interested I can snap more detailed and current photos

Attachments

Sprocket86

I have a frame, eight horse briggs and stratton engine , rear axle chain guard and maybe center sprocket from am elburro sand and snow bike and am willing to get rid of it
Hi there. Sorry for my super late reply. Do you still have these parts?

What about a retek? I've got a nice roller i might let go of everything but the motor is there. Seat has seen better days but frames solid sand blast and powder coat it. Would. Make an awesome fat tire resto mod or restore it. DM me for pics and info comes with the chrome gas tank that are getting harder and harder to find

What about a retek? I've got a nice roller i might let go of everything but the motor is there. Seat has seen better days but frames solid sand blast and powder coat it. Would. Make an awesome fat tire resto mod or restore it. DM me for pics and info comes with the chrome gas tank that are getting harder and harder to find
Any pics of the retek ? Where are you located