Vintage Gemini Mini Bike Frame And Seat Base Scat Cat Frame seat Tank and Wheels

Up for sale are a Tecumseh powered Gemini frame with fork,swing arm(damaged) , seat base and rear fender. Also included are a scat cat frame, gas tank ,fork and seat. Finally included are a pair of 10" wheel(Azuza?) with whitewall tires(Scat cat?) .The rear wheel has a sprocket. All parts pictured are included in the deal. No more No less. These are being offered for parts bikes. Local Chicagoland pickup. Asking $250 OBO . The wheels, tank and seat are probably worth that. PayPal only, Friend or include fees. Contact me with any questions freely. But kindly communicate offers via PM ONLY!! Thanks for looking. 20200301_130906.jpg 20200301_131044.jpg

Thanks for the clarification, I didnt even research it. I was told it was a scat cat when I got it and left it at that.

Correction
The blue one is a Power Dyne Cougar.

Will someone please buy it so I can get back to my build off bike.

gasgas300

Up for sale are a Tecumseh powered Gemini frame with fork,swing arm(damaged) , seat base and rear fender. Also included are a scat cat frame, gas tank ,fork and seat. Finally included are a pair of 10" wheel(Azuza?) with whitewall tires(Scat cat?) .The rear wheel has a sprocket. All parts pictured are included in the deal. No more No less. These are being offered for parts bikes. Local Chicagoland pickup. Asking $250 OBO . The wheels, tank and seat are probably worth that. PayPal only, Friend or include fees. Contact me with any questions freely. But kindly communicate offers via PM ONLY!! Thanks for looking. WHERE R THEY LOCATED? View attachment 258327 View attachment 258328

To publicly answer a couple of questions I received via PM :

The Powerdyne fork is not damaged , it is simply missing the upper triple clamp. The triple clamp(and handlebars) appears to be the same as the Honda Z50. Both parts readily available .

The Gemini frame could perhaps be used to converted a motorcycle style engine model to a more commonly available flat head engine by swapping all the parts. I'm not a Gemini guy but that's the way it appears to me. Maybe someone more versed in Geminis will chime in.

Thanks you both for your interest.