Vintage Go Kart for sale 1964 "Tice"

I am putting up my "Tice" kart for sale....going to list on multiple sites....The Tice kart was manufactured by Tice engineering in Portland, Or. in the mid-sixties....this is from around 1965....Tice is an unusual kart as it is a "uni-body" type sorta like excaliber and exterminator , although made of sheet steel and tubing....There were approx 20 of these karts produced before the line ended....This, I believe is the only competetion model still in existence...this sports Go Power wheels, MC45 (tuned by Ives) power with new max torque clutch....vintage speed front tires, rear tires are vintage "cheater" slick recap's from the day....4" wheels all around....gold steering wheel, chilton tank, custom upholstery and flip-flop blue-green metalflake powder coat.....more photos for any interested buyer, just PM me.
  • price is 2500 cash picked up in Myrtle Creek, Or......or I can help arrange transportation with a shipper that travels the west coast and is reasonable.
  • Please note: if you are looking for a common "cookie cutter" vintage kart, you may want to keep looking...this is a very rare and unusual kart!....Thanks

Attachments