Vintage motorcycle (from kids carnival ride)

Hello,
I have I think 8 of these kids motorcycles from a kids carnival ride. I’m asking $300 a piece for them.
Thanks

Attachments

bruces

The bike looks real to me ,clones were not around that long ago ,no reason they would of cloned something just for a carnival ride .Look at the engine near the left foot peg for numbers ,also would be stamped on the steering neck towards the right side ,but I am guessing 1973 z50

Littlebear

The bike looks real to me ,clones were not around that long ago ,no reason they would of cloned something just for a carnival ride .Look at the engine near the left foot peg for numbers ,also would be stamped on the steering neck towards the right side ,but I am guessing 1973 z50
I was guessing the same. They are most likely the real deal.I wonder if they are complete motors or just a case?

bruces

The wheels are 1980’s z50r style wheels ,the rest is older pre 79 .I do believe they would probably purchase used bikes for these rides ,they just want something that looks the part ,and they end up painting them anyway so no reason to purchase brand new machines ,the z50 was more expensive than most mini bikes so no idea why they chose them over something less expensive .