VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

Guy Looking For His Old Enduro KArt

Santa Maria CL Ad (Not Mine) :

LOOKING FOR MY OLD ENDURO RACING KART!

Last seen in SLO, may be in SM or Lompoc.

This kart's chassis was red in color with the aluminum parts anodized gold. It is a lay-down style design with two engines mounted inline on the driver's right side. The left side is taken up by a large aluminum fuel tank with an aircraft style filler cap.
The most important detail is the rear engine drove the rear axle and the forward engine drove the front axle. The Kart was ALL-WHEEL-DRIVE. Additional features: Black tuck upholstry, butterfly steering wheel, wings front and rear, equal size tires all around and probably missing the engines. Last seen at the Santa Maria kart track, where the owner attempted to sell it [several years ago]. I believe this person lives in Lompoc. The last owner I have traced kart to is: last name of Hoyle.

Reward for info that results in finding the Kart. More if I re-acquire it.
Call (805) 471-one-two-two-two, afternoon or evenings or e-mail. Cell coverage is spotty where I live so please leave a message if no answer and I'll call back.
Thank you!

that's my friend Wisconsin randys hoffco ..he restores karts beyond nice then sells them its awesome he supports the hobby ..its on ebay right now ... .99 cent opening bid with no reserve .. he don't care if he profits or not .. well im sure he would like to make money but that's not his main goal .. he just likes seeing them go to good home ..

When I was young i had a Blackhawk brand cart frame with a McCulloch motor on it. I was too young to realize what I had. Does anyone have any info regarding Blackhawk carts or have any pictures of them?