Vintage Ruttman

1971_MB1A

Did any of the basic no suspension,non washer Ruttmans have the single piece tubing foot peg,and if so what year and model would that of been ?

1971_MB1A

@ minibikn' thanks for the input. So far on the ruttman volture pics I'm just seeing the fold up foot peg ones but mine has the one piece welded on foot peg tube that goes the whole way accross the frame. Also not sure what brake set up it would of originally had as it currently has a clutch/brake set up with a newer briggs. The tires are 4.10/3.50-5,wheels are 2 piece aluminum but not 4 spoke mag style like on lil' indian,and it also has fenders (rear one is missing). Just mainly trying to figure out specifically what year,model,engine,brake set up etc it originally would of been ?

1971_MB1A

Oh ok @ minibikn' thanks for the input. So far on the ruttman vulture pics I'm just seeing the fold up foot peg ones but mine has the one piece welded on foot peg tube that goes the whole way across the frame. Also not sure what brake set up it would of originally had as it currently has a clutch/brake set up with a newer briggs. The tires are 4.10/3.50-5,wheels are 2 piece aluminum but not 4 spoke mag style like on lil' indian,and it also has fenders (rear one is missing). Just mainly trying to figure out specifically what year,model,engine,brake set up etc it originally would of been.

@ minibikn' thanks for the input. So far on the ruttman volture pics I'm just seeing the fold up foot peg ones but mine has the one piece welded on foot peg tube that goes the whole way accross the frame. Also not sure what brake set up it would of originally had as it currently has a clutch/brake set up with a newer briggs. The tires are 4.10/3.50-5,wheels are 2 piece aluminum but not 4 spoke mag style like on lil' indian,and it also has fenders (rear one is missing). Just mainly trying to figure out specifically what year,model,engine,brake set up etc it originally would of been ?
I'm not super versed in these but from what I have personally encountered, the clutch brake would be correct. The wheels should be the same 5" as what was used on the early Steen's bikes.