VM22 knock off jet help

Building a predator 212 with a vm22 carb. Looking for info. On where to get both jets. Without waiting a month or so from China lol and info on what jet size oh yeah it's a build 212 with all the goodies. Thanks for any help...

Hey Tkx guys, i happen to have both the Chinesium and the Mikuni. Now i know where to look when the time comes... uuuggghhh warmer weather is getting closer twixt the occasional blizzards comin in March and April! :oops:

Just to clarify, the link I posted is the jets I use in the 22mm chikuni.
Mikuni jets are different if I remember right
Thanks skipp for that info in case I need to go bigger.

I may start by reading about these....pull a jet and make sure but these should be close....but do your homework...
View attachment 275897 View attachment 275898
Skipp Sank you very much for your time and effort on helping me out definitely going to be ordering them tomorrow they looked exactly like what I have I'm what size main jet do you recommend starting with and same with the p-jet? And another question I have when you say do your homework are you talking about Taking my time adjusting the carb.?

I’m truly not the one to advise on a preadtor motor....there are experts on that motor on here....but generally on a modified Tecumseh I start with a 15 pilot and a 130 main and adjust frim there....and yes the tuning can be time consuming...be patient and willing to swap out jets as needed....get your idle first....

Li'l Popeye

I have several Chikuni's and between them there's difference in jets they have. I don't mean size, but thread dimensions. I have one that has different type of pilot jet. It's a Keihin jet, not like the one pictures in a previous post.
So my advice is to take your jets out, take a close look at them, measure thread and pitch and then start looking for the right jets.