VT-1 Heald

Oldsalt

Absolutely FIRST CLASS! Obviously took a lot of skill in numerous fields to produce such a jewel. Not to mention the number of hours required. Howed ya get the clutch guard graphics restored?

Absolutely FIRST CLASS! Obviously took a lot of skill in numerous fields to produce such a jewel. Not to mention the number of hours required. Howed ya get the clutch guard graphics restored?
I purchased the graphics decal from Ron Kimball a couple of years before his death when he and his son, Scott were selling parts.

So you are claiming to be the one that built the bike in your picture? Or the one in your pic is like yours? I am a little confused. Thanks
No, not at all. The one in the picture is like mine but painted like a original. I wanted to show an perfect example of what the metal guard looks like on a VT2. Sorry for the confusion. Will post a picture of mine if anyone is interested

No, not at all. The one in the picture is like mine but painted like a original. I wanted to show an perfect example of what the metal guard looks like on a VT2. Sorry for the confusion. Will post a picture of mine if anyone is interested
No worries...sorry about the confusion. And yes...make a new thread with you pics and story. Very cool and interesting to see stories about bikes bought new back in the day. And yes..he did an amazing job restoring his...beautiful bike restoration.

Here is the original Tecumseh 5hp engine that I would like to restore and put back on the minibike. Notice, this VT2 is an earlier model that doesn't have telescopic handle bars. I will look for older pictures. 20171009_131454.jpg

Oldsalt

VT2. I'm sill trying to disperse minibike stuff that I know I'll never use. I see the above pic of a "Side Pooper" you wish to rebuild and realized there's one like it in my engine pile. Don't know if these things are hard to find or plentiful but, in any case, you can have it for free if you think it could be of help. Long ago I wrote a note to myself on top the tank that the float was bad and that it had no spark [coil?]. It's in Walla Walla WA therefore shipping is a big factor. I see the tank is of a slightly different design. DSCF8963.JPG