W I N D B E R 2020 Mini bike Reunion Official Thread...

The address is on the entry form posted above, plus all the details.

239 Minnow Creek Lane, Windber Pa.

GPS will take you right there, plus there's a couple big signs for the reunion, very close to the driveway/entrance.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say that our group will not be attending this year

It has been a tough year for some of us , then the pandemic
So we will miss you all , but hope to see you next year
Rob and gang

pomfish

Be real surprised if this event will happen this year.
This article has me trying to come to terms with the length of social distancing and financial pain but this guy who did the study has made it his life's work of studying virus outbreaks and is the one to finally get Trumps attention.
His facts are spot on and the picture is not a pretty one.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/soci...london-coronavirus_n_5e742e9ac5b6f5b7c5416fac

Here's Hoping for a miracle.
Later,
Keith

The problem with the “huff post” is they are drama queens...every bump in the road they make it a mountain....I like reading their crap, but for entertainment purposes only, so I’d do my own research from the “experts” make your own personal protection decisions and live life the best you can...In my opinion windber will probably go on with a few hard core folks there but for us over 60 folks it may be a question of fun versus life....but hey just MY OPINION...nothing political hell there’s a first time for everything and everyone.....hang on
To your hats and see where the party takes you....

pomfish

Agree about Huff being drama, I had read the story earlier in the day on another news feed but didn't have the link handy and just grabbed the Huff link. Sorry about that.

Do your own research by all means and let us know if you find something better vetted.
Hope it all blows over as quick as possible.
I get you about life vs fun, need the life to have the fun in the future :)
Stay safe

Keith

Hey all , I wasnt trying to stir up trouble

I had just had a text from a Windber friend , whom had been talkining to another long term Windber friend (early days) and passed it along

I as much as everyone else hopes it still is good to go
Rob

NOTICE: JEFF AND DAWN REGRETFULLY HAVE HAD TO CANCEL THE 2020 WINDBER MINI-BIKE REUNION THIS YEAR. THIS WAS ANNOUNCED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO 4/28/2020. THEY WILL BE REFUNDING ANY REGISTRATIONS ALREADY SENT.

NOTICE: JEFF AND DAWN REGRETFULLY HAVE HAD TO CANCEL THE 2020 WINDBER MINI-BIKE REUNION THIS YEAR. THIS WAS ANNOUNCED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO 4/28/2020. THEY WILL BE REFUNDING ANY REGISTRATIONS ALREADY SENT.
I think we should start a new thread and make it a sticky for now so people don't have to rely on comments here for the update...