W I N D B E R 2020 Mini bike Reunion Official Thread...

Has a date change ever been considered ?

Fathers Day weekend and the weather history suggest a date change might be a benefit for all.

JMHO..... O.J.

Fathers Day weekend and the weather history suggest a date change might be a benefit for all.

JMHO..... O.J.
Not in the last 20 years. I believe they have other things going on and they run a business. What better way to spend Father’s Day than to take your kids to ride minibikes. And its hard for the wife to tell you not what to do on Fathers day...lol

how about this one randy. that was a crazy year with all the rain. only the trikes where going though this stuff good.

gummit,hent,guardrail dave,chatten63 and me (delray) taking the picture.
Definitely one of my favorite years. The trikes were a blast. Where is the pic of Guardrail Dave covered in mud on the trike?lol

JMHO..... O.J.
Easy to say when you are not organizing a event of this size. People are putting in for there vacations now. This event started 20 years ago with 6 guys getting together to ride mini bikes on father's day. Counting all the families with kids there is probably a 1000 people at this event.