Walmart sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
what wallyworld is that look at all the minibikes , actually i wouldn't mine having one of the coleman bikes only because of the big wheels/tires for the woods now weather it would hold up is another thing.

8 months ago payed $499..I love it.fat tires soften ride.good in dirt/sand/mud.not for jumping.basically a stretched doodle bug,long wheelbase helps keep front end down ..i took heavy racks off..made a sissy bar out of front one..no regrets post-5064-0-94916800-1457743309.png IMG_20160724_185450.jpg

Last edited:

MIGZ

Here is mine, I added a light and a gun rack to get out to my blind for hunting season. I am very happy with it, its not fast but it works and a heck of a lot cheaper than a 4 wheeler

Yeah gearing is low...is torquey tho.. .you can change sprockets on gear reduction if want more top speed..or put a tav or put smaller street tires 18" on the rims it has.. gear it high for Street..will be stable because of wheelbase..a lot of options..

Last edited:
I have a red one two camo s. And a lime green one last bike i got for 375 Camo father bought for son 7 mother said no he paid 800 Carbelas on line so never had gas or oil

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.