wanted: 1976\77 Yamaha LB80 chappy wiring harness (maybe more)

Looking for the main wiring harness. Maybe more, I will have to check like the headlight wiring.

May be interested in other parts if they are in better shape then what I have on the bike now.

Thanks for looking.

Have a bunch of parts left from a '78 Chappy LB 50 that I parted out about a month back. Let me know what you need and I will see what I can match. Have made back all money + on original sale and just want to clear extra stuff out. Will charge $10-15 on most + actual shipping. Just want to get something for the time and energy to pack and ship.
Thanks

I'm looking for everything. If I have it already and your part is better, I may buy it. can you take a picture of what you have and send it to me?

Thanks

Have a bunch of parts left from a '78 Chappy LB 50 that I parted out about a month back. Let me know what you need and I will see what I can match. Have made back all money + on original sale and just want to clear extra stuff out. Will charge $10-15 on most + actual shipping. Just want to get something for the time and energy to pack and ship.
Thanks

DT,
Check out ebay under burn0412out to see what is listed. Anything without bids, I am willing to package together for a great price. I will also send you pics of what is not listed.