Wanted: Baja Doodlebug forks, sissy bar, ape hanger handlebar, and seat

Does anyone have any of these for sale for a Baja doodlebug mini bike....forks, sissy bar, ape hanger handlebar, round gas tank, and seat? I need all of these. I would greatly appreciate it. I do not have Paypal or Ebay. I currently reside in Dubuque, IA at college, main home is in Audubon, IA. I am not willing to travel more than 60 miles away from either location.

I want one mainly as a back rest. I have seen them on bing pics. It seems like it would work. Also, I am trying to make mine in almost a slight chopper style. I am putting a 6hp Briggs and Stratton engine on mine and I have to take the square gas tank off the engine and I didn't think my minibike would look good with something square off the back or placed anywhere else. The engine is rather large. Also, if you were to part with the forks, how much and where are you located? I would be able to get them after Christmas if I have the money you are asking for.

I want one mainly as a back rest. I have seen them on bing pics. It seems like it would work. Also, I am trying to make mine in almost a slight chopper style. I am putting a 6hp Briggs and Stratton engine on mine and I have to take the square gas tank off the engine and I didn't think my minibike would look good with something square off the back or placed anywhere else. The engine is rather large. Also, if you were to part with the forks, how much and where are you located? I would be able to get them after Christmas if I have the money you are asking for.
Now I understand , I'll think about the forks , there is a place in Michigan Studz Hardware and power sports that I believe sell them , check em on line !