Wanted: Bonanza parts for build off

Looking for a set of fork springs.

Also looking for the arm that goes on the brake. This bike didnt have it when i bought it and i thought i had one, turns out i dont
Screenshot_20190123-200547_Gallery.jpg
Thanks OldMiniBikes!

Awesome! Thankyou!

I have a different style Azusa brake that has a different arm so I didn’t bother looking for azusa, I thought that the one I have was how they are.

I will order one now, thankyou Dave & capgun

OldMiniBikes sold the fork springs in the past. I can't find them on there website right now. Seems like all there good Bonanza stuff went bye bye. They no longer sell the Bonanza Repop Jackshafts, Repop Bonanza Badges, Bendix Brakes and now it looks like the spring are gone too. I have a couple pairs of old sets I can dig through if you need me to. I should of bought more from OldMiniBikes when they were available.

OldMiniBikes sold the fork springs in the past. I can't find them on there he on website right now. Seems like all there good Bonanza stuff went bye bye. They no longer sell the Bonanza Repop Jackshafts, Repop Bonanza Badges, Bendix Brakes and now it looks like the spring are gone too. I have a couple pairs of old sets I can dig through if you need me to. I should of bought more from OldMiniBikes when they were available.
I seen that too, I talked to Eric and he said that the person who repopped the springs no longer does it. The one spring is over an inch longer then the other, if the old springs are the same length I’d be interested. I don’t know if it will make a difference, the length being off like that. Thanks, Bobby

I seen that too, I talked to Eric and he said that the person who repopped the springs no longer does it. The one spring is over an inch longer then the other, if the old springs are the same length I’d be interested. I don’t know if it will make a difference, the length being off like that. Thanks, Bobby
I am on Vacation right now but I can verify spring length when I get home. How many springs do you need?

I am on Vacation right now but I can verify spring length when I get home. How many springs do you need?
I stole the set out of another bonanza I have out back. The set in that bike came right out and were the same length.

When you get back from vacation just let me know, if they are similar length I’ll buy them for the other bike.

Thanks for the help! Hope your vacation is great!