WANTED Briggs & Stratton 8 Horse

I am looking for a Briggs And Stratton 8 Horse running or not. I have a broken one and need to swap parts for it. My seiral number is 190432.
If you have one for sale or parts please post it here.
Thanks,
Grant

I have a 8hp briggs for sale freshly tuned up and painted the recoil cover. I also have a parts engine. What parts are yo looking for?

I'm looking for a parts engine that I can swap parts from one to the other. I really need the whole breather, air filter and conecting tube to carb assembly. What parts are you interested in selling? My model is an 8 horse model 190432 type 0159-01 code 6912101.
-Grant

I have an Briggs ex5hp that has billet rod, slipper piston, big cam, tilly alky carb, alum intake......dyno'd 15.3hp..... will dust any 8hp.....if that helps you any....losts cheaper than the $1K+ to build it

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I have an Briggs ex5hp that has billet rod, slipper piston, big cam, tilly alky carb, alum intake......dyno'd 15.3hp..... will dust any 8hp.....if that helps you any....losts cheaper than the $1K+ to build it

He is not lying either. A properly modifed 5hp briggs will dust off a lot of bigger motors with ease.