Wanted: CAT400x Parts

My son is trying to revive a CAT400x and we only have frame, so we need most parts. Please let me know if anyone has anything related.

Thank you,
Michael

Prices for parts for these Cats as well as other makes are expensive.

You must decide your limits and decide if it is worth it to continue. This is a addicting hobby that can be fun especially when working with your son as I do ! Budget ? Time Frame ? Original or any type parts ?

Prices for parts for these Cats as well as other makes are expensive.

You must decide your limits and decide if it is worth it to continue. This is a addicting hobby that can be fun especially when working with your son as I do ! Budget ? Time Frame ? Original or any type parts ?
Yeah, I'm starting to see how expensive and addicting this can be. We received frame and forks in very bad shape that my son has already had to weld and torch on, so this is more about the experience of him building. So I would say we are doing it on the cheap. We have new wheels but need to sort out spacers and such. Anyways, thanks for the info.

Individual that was interested had already passed on this item.
The OP just asked for pictures and price yesterday, the day AFTER you tried skimming the parts. Regardless of what the OP does you don't belong in this thread unless you have the parts he's looking for. It's that simple. Everytime you post another one of your comments you bump the ad again, another rules infraction.

The best part is how you first warned the OP that parts for these bikes are expensive and hard to find and then when a fellow member comes along and offers a part at a potentially good price...you try to grab it. All while in the OP's Want ad ! Man that's good stuff.
You should have stopped at "Oops...Won't happen again" instead of trying to justify it.

Your name looked familiar, sure enough this is the second time you've been warned for messing with somebody else's ad. How about you review the rules and if you have any questions you can PM me and I'll try and explain it to you.