Wanted comet belts

george3

Need two different comet belts. yes I know bmi has them for 20.00 ea. but if you have what I need here is your chance to sell them. comet 20 series belt 203586A. and comet 30 series 203593.

george3

Thats cheap. I wonder if they have one local. thanks. checked the site out, didn't see comet belts.

Last edited:

mybiz

I had to go to the store so the could measure it and they had to order it . Now it wasnt no comet brand belt The belts stored out to my farm or id give you the brand name and part number good luck

That might work for a type 20 series Comet for a while but is a waist of time on a 30 series Comet as it of course is asymmetrical and requires that type of belt.
Still can't figure how there is an advantage to buying off brand belts.
Steve :scooter:

mybiz

belt

That might work for a type 20 series Comet for a while but is a waist of time on a 30 series Comet as it of course is asymmetrical and requires that type of belt.
Still can't figure how there is an advantage to buying off brand belts.
Steve :scooter:
If you rubbed the names off this belts you couldnt tell the differnce between a brand name belt and this one Now how good are they? dont know sold what i was going to put them on Now an expert might tell the deffernce:thumbsup:

george3

all I know Is by the different measurements I took on the two bikes. that is the comet numbers that I need. I figured some of the guys might have some of these belts stocked up someware. Ones they might not use. I rather stick with the comet, since This is all fab work.