Wanted GEM Racing head

delray

someone had posted in the pass about this head. it wasn't forsale but I do remember them talking about it. I wish I could find that thread. I would like to know how they got there higher compression out of it and how they say it improvement in chamber configuration. also have seen some newer flathead Tecumseh engines that look like the fins are taller? no luck google the number?
if you do find one I would like to see the other side of it. before you bolt it on to something........

fistfullabar

someone had posted in the pass about this head. it wasn't forsale but I do remember them talking about it. I wish I could find that thread. I would like to know how they got there higher compression out of it and how they say it improvement in chamber configuration. also have seen some newer flathead Tecumseh engines that look like the fins are taller? no luck google the number?
if you do find one I would like to see the other side of it. before you bolt it on to something........
I have that on my speedway that atkrider built. I learned about them from him then a member on here got one for his build and bought from him slightly used for a pretty penny. it is the "cherry on top" with the chrome tins the icing on the "cake". as for proformence hope I get a chance ta let you ride it ya self one day.