!WANTED! GoKart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro or Big Bear Scrambler frame

Addicted 2 Minis

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a GKC Greenhorn or Scrambler frame and forks. I figured posting here is probably my only hope at getting one. I would like a solid, straight, un-molested frame and short forks with the axle tabs on the front of the forks. I know somebody here knows somebody who has one, just a matter of selling it to me. I would even buy the frame and forks separately if I had to, PM me if you or someone you know wants to sell theirs.

Thanks,
A2M

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a GKC Greenhorn or Scrambler frame and forks. I figured posting here is probably my only hope at getting one. I would like a solid, straight, un-molested frame and short forks with the axle tabs on the front of the forks. I know somebody here knows somebody who has one, just a matter of selling it to me. I would even buy the frame and forks separately if I had to, PM me if you or someone you know wants to sell theirs.

Thanks,
A2M
So Now i am here to help you.I just sold a Mint Flexo Big Bear Scrambler but thats gone, contact Nick in San Fran (RideSF)he actually has what your looking for but word of caution they dont come cheap !

Addicted 2 Minis

Thanks, will do, and that's all I was trying to do for you as well if you look through my sarcasm. I just saw a incomplete one last month on eBay sell for $1600 with a West Bend 610, They are pricey that's for sure. I tried sending a few PM's to the members in the Scrambler threads to no avail (RideSF) was one of them, maybe he's away, who knows.

sonerenos

Thanks, will do, and that's all I was trying to do for you as well if you look through my sarcasm. I just saw a incomplete one last month on eBay sell for $1600 with a West Bend 610, They are pricey that's for sure. I tried sending a few PM's to the members in the Scrambler threads to no avail (RideSF) was one of them, maybe he's away, who knows.

he creeps on here every now and then. send him a PM with you phone number and he will contact you.