Wanted-Mikuni Carb Literature

I'm looking for info on tuning a Mikuni 22mm or 24mm slide-type carb.

Factory drawings, spec sheets, manuals, first-hand knowledge, whatever...

I'm fabbing an intake manifold to adapt one to a Honda GC160 or GC190.

Also, I have a zip file of the scanned section on carb rebuild/tuning from the Tecumseh Technician's Handbook. I'll e-mail it (free) to anyone who asks.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I think those little manifolds I sell will work. The carb I sell is 22mm and with the manifold it only takes minor gridning and it bolts right on.

The 24mm carb might be a bit on the big side. Go to my web site and look in the classifieds section. This manifold has been used for 20-26mm carbs. And that's on GX160's, GX200's, 5.5 briggs, 6.5 briggs, GC190, and clones.

Check out these minibikes, they all have the same carb and intake from me.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=414&limit=recent

MDB...I can't get the classified page to load...the home page came up fine, but it might be coming up from my cache because I've looked at it before. I'll try again a little later. I don't think it's my PC...everything else loads fine.

X-90...it's a round-slide...Josh told me it was a 24mm, and it measures 24mm, but there is 22 stamped on the body near the top. I really appreciate the offer for the literature...snail mail or e-mail? Can I PM you with my address?

For anybody who may be interested in carbs, here's a couple pics of the Mikuni next to the Keihin I was hoping to replace. The Keihin measures .700 through the venturi.

MDB...this is getting really frustrating...I've tried to load the classified page about 10 times now...waiting up to 10 minutes each time, and it won't load.

The home page pops right up, though.