Wanted original White grips & peg covers for TH wizard ss300 restoration!!!

Biffmini

I'm rounding up parts for a restoration project a Trail Horse wizard ss300
I need original throttle with white grips & foot pegs with original white covers.
they can be found on Trail Horse / Trail Blazer & Montgomery ward minis.
I know I'm asking for hard to find items... I could sweeten the deal with NOS throttle & grips!
If you got them I need them!!! For my accurate restoration!!!:helpsmilie:

Biffmini

I'm rounding up parts for a restoration project a Trail Horse wizard ss300
I need original throttle with white grips & foot pegs with original white covers.
they can be found on Trail Horse / Trail Blazer & Montgomery ward minis.
I know I'm asking for hard to find items... I could sweeten the deal with NOS throttle & grips!
If you got them I need them!!! For my accurate restoration!!!:helpsmilie:

Good luck! Just finding them in black is hard to find. White are nearly impossible. Plus, the Montgomery Wards bikes didn't come with white grips, only black.

Biffmini

Good luck! Just finding them in black is hard to find. White are nearly impossible. Plus, the Montgomery Wards bikes didn't come with white grips, only black.
Yea, I knew I was entering the nearly impossible realm! I know there out there, It's possible that someone would let go of them
and replace with fresh new ones. Maybe? Anyhow It's worth a try.

If you can't find them in white get some black ones and google how to dye plastic. I dyed a white oil fill plug black and it worked great but I'm not sure about going from black to white.

Biffmini

If you can't find them in white get some black ones and google how to dye plastic. I dyed a white oil fill plug black and it worked great but I'm not sure about going from black to white.
Thanks for the tip, If no go on the white I'll go for black. Someone out there has them & if your not in love with them give them up for my correct restoration I'll pay top dollar!!! & help with replacements!