Wanted: Parts list for 1971 Arctic Cat Prowler

I would like to restore my childhood mini bike, a 1971 Arctic Cat Prowler. I think it is all original but a few items are in pretty bad shape and want to get the correct parts. Also, not sure what spark plug or oil mixture to use.

I am pretty sure that it came with a Saxonette engine. What parts are you looking for? Fuel mix is 25-1. The original spark plug was a Bosch W 225 T 1. You would have to look on line to cross reference it. Those are the only plugs I use on mine. The gap is .020".

I am pretty sure that it came with a Saxonette engine. What parts are you looking for? Fuel mix is 25-1. The original spark plug was a Bosch W 225 T 1. You would have to look on line to cross reference it. Those are the only plugs I use on mine. The gap is .020".
Thanks. I finally got my hands on a copy of the part list and was able to find the cross referenced spark plug (Champion L82C or NGK 5110). I got it running and am in the process of cleaning it up and replacing parts and pieces as needed....The goal is to have it fully restored but will get plenty of use while restoring it.

Thanks. I finally got my hands on a copy of the part list and was able to find the cross referenced spark plug (Champion L82C or NGK 5110). I got it running and am in the process of cleaning it up and replacing parts and pieces as needed....The goal is to have it fully restored but will get plenty of use while restoring it.
Very cool, good luck.