wanted Rupp Sprint

KB2ROCKET

about a year after this post "theBronc4019" offered his Rupp Sprint up for sale
you hardly ever see these little bikes
front and rear springs a rear swing arm & frame mounted tank
thanks we have a deal pending
I would be interested in fenders clutch cover or any other parts that fit this bike

KB2ROCKET

cool do you have any pics?
I am searching for parts too I guess I will need both fenders / clutch cover / and the chain tensioner
its funny back in the seventys I left my sprint in the driveway to much and it got thrown out in the trash the only thing left was the chrome clutch cover. I kept it for about 25 years then it got thrown out
DAM now I need one again :)

richs

I dont have any pics its stuffed all the way in the back of my inlaws lawnmower shed I bought it at the hershy fall car show someone had a 6 hp motor on it I took that off and found the correct 3.5 tec it had every thing else fenders ,gas tank,ect but no chain guard its like rupp combined the 1969and 1970 roadster slanted motor frame 70 gastank but it has 6in turbine wheels small fenders and the fork springs are like a continental with the springs inside the tube but if you find a chainguard that is the last peice I need when I get by Ill take some pics if you need them but its in ruff shape it must have 4 coats of paint

KB2ROCKET

just got home from work their is a big box in my driveway that I assume is my Rupp Sprint but Im to tired to open it I think I will take a shower and a nap its been 30 years since my last rupp sprint I guess I can wait another hour or two.
thanks thebronc4019 I will get the balance owed to you out tonight right after I open the box