Wanted Tony Pony Throttle and grip

markus

Is the brake lever perch marked? I think they were a matched set....It looks like a CiTe side pull is what was on some of them

Thanks Markus!!! After i got your message i researched everywhere and found a Nos in Bahl United Kingdom and bought it 60 bucks shipped....Could not find another for sale or sold...On its way. Thanks again !!!! Your a Major part of the Success of the Vintage Mini Bike World.....Anything i can do to Help you just call anytime iam always up Lol.seriously. Mark Mariani Pittsburgh Pa.15228

markus

I thought that was kind of an odd choice for controls on an american made bike like that, but even that other throttle on the bike with steel wheels looks like a nicely made euro chain pull with type. I don't know anything about their snowmobiles but maybe they worked with a supplier that had stuff like that or something. Grips kinda look like Magura's but not sure. I would spend some time hunting and looking at the foreign made moped type bikes of the early 70's as I think that's were you might find that pattern and be able to find a match if you need one of those as well.

I think that Fantic may have used some of the CiTe stuff on some of the models they sold as Broncco's here as well.

Thanks Markus!!! After i got your message i researched everywhere and found a Nos in Bahl United Kingdom and bought it 60 bucks shipped....Could not find another for sale or sold...On its way. Thanks again !!!! Your a Major part of the Success of the Vintage Mini Bike World.....Anything i can do to Help you just call anytime iam always up Lol.seriously. Mark Mariani Pittsburgh Pa.15228
412-277-5803