WANTED: Trail Horse 5 spoke wheel(s)

125ccCrazy

I'm looking for a trail horse 5 spoke 6" wheel or a pair, I have one that I got from Bandit40 and need another to make a pair for a project... I have a nice Ruttman 4 spoke with a new sprocket, new bearings, good tire I'd be willing to do some trading with...The speckles all over the wheel and tire is sanding dust from my bonanza frame...

Last edited:

george3

what else do you have to trade for a clean set? I need bonanza parts or maybe taco, I have a few other bikes but not sure what I need.

125ccCrazy

what else do you have to trade for a clean set? I need bonanza parts or maybe taco, I have a few other bikes but not sure what I need.
Not much really..... no taco stuff or extra bonanza stuff, just what came off my bikes that I need to go back on them..

Mac

why wouldnt they?? anything wrong with them?? what are you asking??
My Trail Horse rims are all in good shape except for the crud inside the rims where water got in. A good blasting and you have a nice rim. My rims are $40.00 each delivered. That's cheaper than buying new wobbly Azusa rims with stinking "Maximum Pressure 30PSI",(or whatever it says) boldly stated on the rim edge.

Do you still have some trail horse rims? I just bought a frame and am looking for the rims. let me know if a front and rear are available. I appreciate any direction you might be able to give in finding some wheels or anything els trail horse for this project. Thanks,Frank