Wanted !!! Various Cat parts...

A Duster that had to have the bars removed do to being heavily damaged....

And many other things....:001_tongue:

Things I need at the moment....

Original clutch guard brackets

Hustler Handlebars

Any original hardware (nuts, bolts, axles, etc)

Original springs and cups in good condition

Small style kill switch plate

My sanity....

Duster/Hustler Fenders with decent factory chrome. Long style chain/clutchguards with decent chrome.

Duster sissy bars.
Fuel tanks.

Anything and everything else.:laugh:
You got Cat parts Please PM me.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

And Fenders.....can always use fenders.....especially rears.
Hi Derek I saw this post and wanted to see if You have and Duster Chopper long chainguards?? Maybe found one in your searching. I have a 1972 Duster Chopper I got for my Birthday when I was 7 (48 years ago!) And Still got it it's in Great Shape but I lost Chainguard years ago. I bought another Duster but the MX version atca yard sale as it had the chainguard. But it is the shorter version. Let me know if you ever run across a Chainguard I could trade the fenders or other stuff off the MX with You? Thanks!

Hi Derek I saw this post and wanted to see if You have and Duster Chopper long chainguards?? Maybe found one in your searching. I have a 1972 Duster Chopper I got for my Birthday when I was 7 (48 years ago!) And Still got it it's in Great Shape but I lost Chainguard years ago. I bought another Duster but the MX version atca yard sale as it had the chainguard. But it is the shorter version. Let me know if you ever run across a Chainguard I could trade the fenders or other stuff off the MX with You? Thanks!
Sorry but not interested in selling any to be honest.