wanted vintage motocross

Not exactly minibike stuff, but I'm sure a lot of guys went to motocross bikes after minibikes.
I collect motocross items and am mainly looking for race used gear from professional riders (Decoster, Mcgrath, Carmichael, Smith, Lechien, Bradshaw for example). If anybody has any cool stuff they are willing to sell please let me know. Not looking for any specific riders, just always looking to add to my collection.

Robertt8883

Not exactly minibike stuff, but I'm sure a lot of guys went to motocross bikes after minibikes.
I collect motocross items and am mainly looking for race used gear from professional riders (Decoster, Mcgrath, Carmichael, Smith, Lechien, Bradshaw for example). If anybody has any cool stuff they are willing to sell please let me know. Not looking for any specific riders, just always looking to add to my collection.
I just sold some Items that were autographed from JAMES BUBBA STEWART 10 years ago. I ended up selling him a 1969 RS SS Camaro and part of the deal besides cash were some signature pieces I might have something left
Robertt8883

I just sold some Items that were autographed from JAMES BUBBA STEWART 10 years ago. I ended up selling him a 1969 RS SS Camaro and part of the deal besides cash were some signature pieces I might have something left
Robertt8883
Hey Robert, I appreciate the response! Did you sell the stuff on Ebay? I remember seeing some jerseys signed with the same or similar story as yours. I love the minibikes, but love the Moto stuff too I have a lot pro rider gear as that's the focus of my moto collection. If you run across anything or know someone with some stuff feel free message me!

Robertt8883

Hey Robert, I appreciate the response! Did you sell the stuff on Ebay? I remember seeing some jerseys signed with the same or similar story as yours. I love the minibikes, but love the Moto stuff too I have a lot pro rider gear as that's the focus of my moto collection. If you run across anything or know someone with some stuff feel free message me!
Thanksthat was alley stuff on Ebay. I had 2 signed Jerseys and several Tee Shirts .I think all I have left is a New and unused white XL Stewart # 7
tee shirt. Let me know you want it.
Thanks
Robert