Wanted: White 3HP Briggs engine

I have this one laying around. More than what you're looking for I know. I found a bearing PTO style 3 HP crank, etc, and rebuilt it, rebuilt carburetor, clean tank, cleaned up the seats, fancy chrome rings that Briggs says to use on rebuilds, and of course some fancy paint. I rigged it up for easy use on a mini bike with the throttle linkage from a 5 HP. I've been looking for a bike for it, but haven't found one yet. Shroud says mid 70's, so of course not for purists, but it's a very nice motor for the right bike. I'd like to get about $400 for it, but everything is negotiable for trades, cash, sex, drugs, etc.

IMG_4361.JPG IMG_4362.JPG

I have this one laying around. More than what you're looking for I know. I found a bearing PTO style 3 HP crank, etc, and rebuilt it, rebuilt carburetor, clean tank, cleaned up the seats, fancy chrome rings that Briggs says to use on rebuilds, and of course some fancy paint. I rigged it up for easy use on a mini bike with the throttle linkage from a 5 HP. I've been looking for a bike for it, but haven't found one yet. Shroud says mid 70's, so of course not for purists, but it's a very nice motor for the right bike. I'd like to get about $400 for it, but everything is negotiable for trades, cash, sex, drugs, etc.

View attachment 287911 View attachment 287912
Wow that’s a nice engine let me think on it