wat kind of mods if i got an harbor freight 6.5

ohman11

I just put one on mine last night....It took about 30 minutes to drill the holes and get it all together. Very simple!

you can do a search for his user name, or read just about any of the doodle bug engine, or nod threads, and you will run across his posts. is seems like more and more of you new members dont want to put the effort into searching out the info you need. there is more info on this forum than you can imagine, just start going through and reading the threads.

is seems like more and more of you new members dont want to put the effort into searching out the info you need. there is more info on this forum than you can imagine, just start going through and reading the threads.
yep. it's getting irritating. i've also noticed quite a few don't post stuff in the correct sections either.

30 minutes to line up the engine, drill and slot holes, install the clutch, shorten the chain, hook up the throttle and kill switch and chain gaurds

:confused:What have I been doing wrong:confused:

It takes me 45 minutes to install my kit and I have built about 30 of these bikes

30 minutes to line up the engine, drill and slot holes, install the clutch, shorten the chain, hook up the throttle and kill switch and chain gaurds

:confused:What have I been doing wrong:confused:

It takes me 45 minutes to install my kit and I have built about 30 of these bikes
I didnt do the kill switch yet but yes ALL of it in about 30 minutes. I understand you want to sell your kits and if I was not in a hurry to get this changed I MIGHT have bought one but this is not rocket science....Also I did just drill the holes, I didnt slot them. I used a chain tensioner to keep the chain adjusted, I forgot about that so it was like 40 minutes.

used a chain tensioner to keep the chain adjusted, I forgot about that so it was like 40 minutes.
what did you use that only took 10 minutes to build?

i need to figure out something for my Cat because my ghetto Harley primary chain adjuster shoe velcroed to the frame doesn't look great. it took me probably 5 minutes to get that stuck on properly. :doah: it works better than my friend's "real" chain tensioner that he made for his Azusa frame though.

what did you use that only took 10 minutes to build?

i need to figure out something for my Cat because my ghetto Harley primary chain adjuster shoe velcroed to the frame doesn't look great. it took me probably 5 minutes to get that stuck on properly. :doah: it works better than my friend's "real" chain tensioner that he made for his Azusa frame though.
I had one from another project so it took the drilling of 2 holes and 2 bolts.

Does someone know.The bracket that cjtmini sells for the Harbor Freight 6.5 engine,is the bracket needed for all mini frames,or just the DB frame? I searched for an answer but all the discussion is on the DB frame/HF set-up. I Thank You.

Tim