We need to HELP Oldminibikes.com FORUM

I renewed about a week a go.....best money I've spent this year !
Eric was the first person to friend me after I joined and it was because of his suggestion that I became a supporting member of the forum. Best money I spend every year.

Hopefully now that the reason I have felt so poorly for the last 2 years has been discovered I can get beck out in the shop and start being productive again. I get inspiration reading the forums and seeing other members projects. Time to finish up a couple of mine and to get back on my 56 F-100 build.

Help!!! Plz!
How do i re-up my supporting membership? I can not afford to see this website/forum fold up. Way to valuable!
My membership doesn't renew till October. How can i renew it now to help out? Don't wanna cancel/upgrade again but if that's what takes I'm in...
Tkx,
Mark

Help!!! Plz!
How do i re-up my supporting membership? I can not afford to see this website/forum fold up. Way to valuable!
My membership doesn't renew till October. How can i renew it now to help out? Don't wanna cancel/upgrade again but if that's what takes I'm in...
Tkx,
Mark
Mark,

Just renew the subscription in October when it's ready for renewal.

Thanks so much

Drew

I will certainly support the site but you need to ask Hent if he wants this. Years ago I started a thread to do this very thing and I was politely asked not to because some members at that time, thought Hent was getting rich off this site and he did not want the negative vibe my endeavor might create. That being said, if we need to do something and Hent supports it let's get to it!!!!!!!!!!
A few years ago this issue came up on another forum I am a member of. A few trouble makers were posting that a forum only cost about $100 a years to run and the owner of the forum was getting wealthy off of it (not true, but it was the controversy). An easy way to address it is to have an open book approach to the accounting. Show income and outgo for the forum, easy to verify and keeps the naysayers to a minimum.

A few years ago this issue came up on another forum I am a member of. A few trouble makers were posting that a forum only cost about $100 a years to run and the owner of the forum was getting wealthy off of it (not true, but it was the controversy). An easy way to address it is to have an open book approach to the accounting. Show income and outgo for the forum, easy to verify and keeps the naysayers to a minimum.
Thanks. I will do this.