We need to HELP Oldminibikes.com FORUM

I'm in but now I'm seeing more ads! The page fades and the ad pops up in the middle of the screen. Anyone else seeing this? Maybe I'm not activated yet ?

The automated process automatically linked itself through my paypal account for annual payments. Is that normal ?
I don't know about it being normal but it happens to me when I renew my SM and I don't like it. I don't think mine even said "annual", just said allow automatic payments from my account... Um, no thanks. After your payment is complete, go on your PayPal account, find "subscriptions" and cancel the "subscription".

I don't know about it being normal but it happens to me when I renew my SM and I don't like it. I don't think mine even said "annual", just said allow automatic payments from my account... Um, no thanks. After your payment is complete, go on your PayPal account, find "subscriptions" and cancel the "subscription".
I'm with you Charles, found that rather odd! Payment has been complete and I've already taken care of it. Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one ! Cheers !!

Hey folks.

I say this as a concerned member, and hope I don't say anything inappropriate.

I think we need to get ahead of this while/if we can.

There was a short lived post last month, that spoke to the fact that oldminibikes.com FORUM is not paid for by any company.

And that Oldminibikes.com forum has been being paid for partly by our few supporting members, and partly by a few ads, but mainly by our generous site owner Drew @Hent.

This has resulted in a heavy personal expense to Drew.

It sounded like there is the possibility that the site will go away, as it is currently not sustainable, based on current supporting members, and ads.

I understand there is no requirement to be a supporting member, but I do feel like there are many folks who use the site, that are not currently supporting members.

I know this time, more than any of late is uncertain for everyone, and that lot's of folks may be out of work currently. But my ask is this, if there is anyway you can afford to join, or renew, it may just be what it takes to keep this national treasure of a site up and running.

Thank you, and please let me know any other suggestions you all may have.

Spread the word you all...we need to help... @manchester1 , @gumpit, @chatten63 , @OND , @capguncowboy , @bigrob, @KustomKartKid , @Havasu Dave , @brown boonie , @Clutchkiller, @Peekster , @jimh , @Phil1958 , @Mariah , @JChev136 , @Charles S , @FOMOGO , @markus , @SimpleTom , @bigevilone2 , @guardrail dave , @Neck , @Doc1976 ,
@Richard Trotter , @Davis , @dumptruckboy , @Dr. Shop Teacher , @chipper , @buckeye , @owend , @Skipp , @delray , @Rapidrob , @Sport King Eric , @jeep2003 , @Joe51 , @Minibikephil , @superflea ,
@windberjeff

@Moderator if this post can be seen by more folks in another category, please relocate it. Thank you.
I read your article and I'm very concerned about this , just wondering what everyone would do if this site went away as there is ALOT to lose. I joined in 2012 and neglected to join as a supporting member but that is going to change shortly , I will be sending my dues. I was wondering if anyone has tossed around the idea of having different levels of supporting memberships such as : platinum member 75.00 a year : gold 50.00 a year and silver 25.00 , I'm not sure how this would work but thought I would share this as I would support this plan. there is a wealth of information on this site and really good people and I sure would hate to lose that.

Hey folks.

I say this as a concerned member, and hope I don't say anything inappropriate.

I think we need to get ahead of this while/if we can.

There was a short lived post last month, that spoke to the fact that oldminibikes.com FORUM is not paid for by any company.

And that Oldminibikes.com forum has been being paid for partly by our few supporting members, and partly by a few ads, but mainly by our generous site owner Drew @Hent.

This has resulted in a heavy personal expense to Drew.

It sounded like there is the possibility that the site will go away, as it is currently not sustainable, based on current supporting members, and ads.

I understand there is no requirement to be a supporting member, but I do feel like there are many folks who use the site, that are not currently supporting members.

I know this time, more than any of late is uncertain for everyone, and that lot's of folks may be out of work currently. But my ask is this, if there is anyway you can afford to join, or renew, it may just be what it takes to keep this national treasure of a site up and running.

Thank you, and please let me know any other suggestions you all may have.

Spread the word you all...we need to help... @manchester1 , @gumpit, @chatten63 , @OND , @capguncowboy , @bigrob, @KustomKartKid , @Havasu Dave , @brown boonie , @Clutchkiller, @Peekster , @jimh , @Phil1958 , @Mariah , @JChev136 , @Charles S , @FOMOGO , @markus , @SimpleTom , @bigevilone2 , @guardrail dave , @Neck , @Doc1976 ,
@Richard Trotter , @Davis , @dumptruckboy , @Dr. Shop Teacher , @chipper , @buckeye , @owend , @Skipp , @delray , @Rapidrob , @Sport King Eric , @jeep2003 , @Joe51 , @Minibikephil , @superflea ,
@windberjeff

@Moderator if this post can be seen by more folks in another category, please relocate it. Thank you.
As a Adult also a member can you spell out how many thousands it takes to run this site or hundred. As a Adult we ask this back so we can Help a cause !!!( Balance sheet) Advertising income ? Cost for running site. ?? Also if it can be Taken over than Closed or start Another site and sell Parts and maybe Improve to make it Profitable . Mark Mariani 412-277 5803 I would. Be Interested in the Challenge// Business !!! ! Been their. Done it Time and Time Again !! I Live to Make Unimaginable Goals Happen !!!