We wont have to see this any more

THANK YOU (KIDD) FOR PUSHING ME TO FINISH IT:thumbsup:
THIS IS THE LAST OF THE PHOTOS I BE POSTING OF IT,, I WAS PRETTY UPSET OVER NOT GETTING DONE ,,, BUT SOME TIME THING HAPPEN :censure::censure:,,,HUH GREEY:001_rolleyes:

Wow, simply beautiful. I had to show that to my wife. I wanted her to see 2 things, the first being the trike, and the second one of the spare motors, frames and parts. I told her "see, it is not just me"! That trike looks fantastic.

what is it they say? you can build something fast but it wont be perfect. or you can build something perfect but it wont be fast, i think you built something perfect pretty darn fast and you didnt let a dead line compromise your integrity to make it perfect :thumbsup:

I MIGHT GET MY GRANDSON TO TAKE A RIDE ON IT. HE IS 9 I THINK HE WOULD FIT BETTER THEN ME . I HAVE TO GET SOME TO POST A VIDEO I NEVER DID THAT :shrug: AND THANK YOU GUYS ,,SORRY FOR NOT GETTING IT DONE IN TIME ,, IF I COULD HAVE GOT THE MATERIAL FOR THE SEAT ON MONDAY I MIGHT HAVE MADE IT,,, I AM GLAD THIS BIKE IS HISTORY :wink:

actually im not sure id be able to get through deep mud with those slicks what do you think? :laugh:
I still dont understand how you got that engine so pretty that must have taken some serious polishing