Weekend Videos again

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Man I just notice how far behind the pocket bikes was behind Al. It doesn't even look like they were in the same race. There was two minibikes, and two pocket bikes on the first alley race. Al was the guy on the first minibike. Here's a picture of his minibike.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The guy wants $900 with the race motor on it. $650 with the cheap clone motor on it. The race motor alone is worth about $1500. It has a lot of billet goodies with a 28mm mikuni alky carb. The motor looks pretty much like my Salsbury TC minibike.

The frame is stretch, with a bearing neck, has a live axle, and a disc brake setup. And it's powder coated blue. The gast tank is a custom made missile and it's not powder coated, it's a metal flake blue. The tank was made way after the frame was done.

I wouldn't recommend this minibike for anyone that is scared of going fast. Or young kids learning how to ride.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
If it's a stock briggs a HL357A carb works great. I think Josh had one??

This is a gas carb, and it's best to find deals because new these small parts add up to big money. New these carbs and setup will cost well over $100. I also like the HL334 tillotson carb. It flows more then the HL357. And this is the carb on lil Ike, Home Alone, and my Avatar minibike.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Two weeks ago lil Ike minibike was way faster then Home Alones. Remember I have them on Mansville. Home Alone was racing against Fast Steve on lil Ikes minibike. Last week my buddy Ronald finially bought a pair of 1.2 ratio rockers from me. He is the one that owns the minibike Home Alone rides. The extra power is what made the difference in winning and loosing.

Fast Steve is 190 lbs, Home Alone is 120 lbs, and lil Ike is 135 lbs.
Remember this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N92YriBjFZU

Two weeks later this is what happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmInEFWuhQ

Now lil Ike wants to go a little faster so he can beat Home Alone.