Well I can't wear them both so why not give one away!!!!!

20170906_190349.jpg 20170906_190405.jpg
Ok I'm on a roll with these little give aways just makes me feel good I guess. And Its nice to give back to your community. Up for the win is a nice looking but a lil worn tecumseh engine tie clip. I'm gonna need a little help with this one guys. How do I find a winner? Please post your idea of how the winner should be chosen and I'll pick the best one I like to decide the winner/Whomever has the best idea of choosing the winner WINS the tie clip.
Deadline is Saturday at midnight.

Last edited:
OK, It should be a contest where the winner is decided by whomever has the best idea on how to pick the winner, and thereby the person who comes up with the winning idea on how to best pick the winner, wins the clip.

BAM!!!!

I think that it is awesome you are sharing your treasures! That is a sweet pin that any minibike lover would appreciate. Sorry can not think of any good way for you to give it away. Unless you give it to the youngest member here so they can enjoy it longest

capguncowboy

You should give it to the guy that can make you laugh the hardest. Or give to the person whose name most closely rhymes with gap-fun-now-toy

Or give it to the tallest person :laugh:

Last edited:
Just my .02 cents...
Award it based on which member has provided the best overall EDUCATION and HELP to others on the forum over the years (I can immediately think of at least 5-6 members who would all certainly be worthy). You could let OldMiniBikes members make their individual "nominations" for candidates, establish a list of nominees, then hold a forum vote for the ultimate winner.
Michael

Sweet deal James , many Ideas come to mind , I suggest you have Builders of the last 4 consecutive OldMiniBikes Build Offs ( 2014 , 2015 , 2016 , 2017 ) That actually completed their mini bikes submit a photo of all 4 bikes together ( so you must still own all 4 ) . This will certainly narrow the field and will provide enjoyment for all of us to see these awesome bikes again , then a simple pull the name from a hat to pick the winner !

Your address please..I'll be sending the boy over to take care of any yard work you may have..That there Broach you got sure would make a nice gift for the wife for our anniversary..