West Bend pair of 820 motors

I have two west bend 820 motors which I was going to rebuild but have just too many other things to do and I am going to start selling off stuff I will probably never get to. These were on a ultra light and were mounted on an aluminum plate that held the motors and prop drive. They were sitting in an outbuilding so were filthy dirty but they are free and I started to take apart one of them but did not want to open up crankcase till I was ready to work on it. I purchased gaskets, new stainless button head screws, two GEM NOS mufflers, and downloaded a shop manual for them. Asking $400.00 plus shipping. Would have to be two boxes. image000001 (8).jpg image000000 (12).jpg image000002 (3).jpg image000001 (7).jpg image000000 (11).jpg

So after examining these it appears they have very little time on them. The pistons have no wear marks whatsoever, turning over the motor and looking thru the ports with the transfer cover removed they appear new! Inside of motor is good no rust. They would still need complete dissasembly. Included in this is new gaskets and two NOS gem mufflers, the old rusty belt clutches, shop manuals and new SS button head screws from 1/2" to 1". Bore appears chromed which I guess was standard for these. model # is 82002 serial#'s 26665 & 26722. Shipping by FEDEX and it will be in two boxes.

Attachments

was asked about the crank PTO, compression release and what appeared to someone as a crack. So it's a 5/8 shaft diam where keyway and clutch mounts, and after that it necks down to 563 (more or less) where the clutch drum's needle bearings ride. I took pictures of the head and it does appear to have a compression release. There is a vertical think that you can pull out and push in so I guess that is a compression release. There was a line that could be construed as a crack so I took a pic then wiped it with a paper towel, its just a line of dirt or oil, came right off.

Attachments