West Branch High School: Attex 300 Build!

Hello, My name is Amber. I am part of a CBI-A Class here at West Branch High School. We are currently taking apart a mini bike, a 1971 Attex 300. This mini bike was getting old and falling apart so we decided that we are going to take it apart and fix it. Then after everything is done, we are going to rebuild the bike. It is going to be brand new again.

DSC02539.JPG DSC02507.JPG DSC02541.JPG

desert rat

Welcome aboard. You have come to a site that has many very knowledgeable people. It has been a very tuff year and I like the name you picked for here. Ask anything and someone here will do their best, you my get more then one approach to a problem pick the one you are most comfortable with. Good luck we will be watching for up dates and we like pictures.

45t

Welcome. You have a very nice complete vintage bike to work with and it’ll be a fun project. Are you planning a nut and bolt restoration to original specs or are you modifying?

Welcome. You have a very nice complete vintage bike to work with and it’ll be a fun project. Are you planning a nut and bolt restoration to original specs or are you modifying?
Thank you and yes it will be a very fun project. We are planning to take the mini bike apart, fix everything, and then restore everything the way it was.

Welcome aboard. You have come to a site that has many very knowledgeable people. It has been a very tuff year and I like the name you picked for here. Ask anything and someone here will do their best, you my get more then one approach to a problem pick the one you are most comfortable with. Good luck we will be watching for up dates and we like pictures.
Thank you for replying back. We will be posting pictures of the mini bike before it is taken apart and after we put it back together.