West Coast Minibike Racing in 2014

This is what I was thinking, WOW!

I just thought about all you guys and how much fun it was a few years ago:) So thats why I posted on here about getting any one interested, and then RPM and George PMed that they were already thinking the same thing:))) very cool, but now I just need a minibike lol!

I,ll be there for support at least lol!

I just got back to work, and not making even half what had made at my last job, so all I have right now is a 1974 kawasaki 90cc minicycle. But as soon as we recover around here abit I,ll start saving for another minibike race bike:)

george3

I just got back to work, and not making even half what had made at my last job, so all I have right now is a 1974 kawasaki 90cc minicycle. But as soon as we recover around here abit I,ll start saving for another minibike race bike:)
I am sure someone has a loner mini bike for you to race with. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You still have to pass the slow guys that are dragging their feet for brakes.
You gonna git dirty............
I'm not passing anyone. :drinkup: I can't fathom how I'd slide my Taco around a corner and actually still be attached to it. Maybe use my knees and drag them. The fun part will be causing Ed to crash. :anon.sml:

industry hills expo center

Paul I was over there for the monster cup speedway event this is a GREAT place and would work both as a track and mini bike show and swap event ....after seeing the turn out at the Joes event this could be huge !!!!!! if nothing else this could be added as a show / demo to there regular speedway event like "mini bike night"

TT race

Is this you guys? These bikes are fast. Even faster than the fastest Taco on the internet! :laugh:

1st heat TT minibike racing @inland motor speedway - YouTube
Hi Havasu Dave, that was us a couple years ago, out at a speedway track that is now called Pirate Raceway.
And that was me leading on my mildly built old Rupp that I sold to Big Al , but I sold it to Big Al with a stock motor in it.
We started mounting stock motors to try and get a stock class going since not every one can afford fast motors that cost $500.00 to $2000.00+ to compete against the leaders in flat track!
TT racing doesn't take a fast motor to win like flat track, which flat track/speedway only has two left corners and two straights, where big HP is needed.
So a stock motor class we thought would bring more entries, since it would be cheaper to get started!
We could still have a stock class even racing the flat track, if we can get enough entries:)