West Coast Minibike Racing in 2014

put something together real quick, so that i may possibly join in a little... as long as my back can stand it, or maybe someone else can put it around the track a few times so i can see it run... for 6.5 hp not bad... going to fine tune it (change head again, possibly cam and carb) and clean the bike up, paint etc. but the "Repo" may be ready for a little dirt action...

The refined Project "Repo" starts at 2:52, if you dont wanna see the doodoobug

Mini Bike Project Predator, #7, the tear down! 01-01-14 - YouTube

Does anybody know if Edwin still has the 13 HP bonanza for sale still?
I wanted to get it, but couldn't get the time to Drive to LA for a looksy.
The next thing I know, it was no longer listed.
I figured it was gone, but if anybody knows Edwin, maybe you could relay the message, that i am very interested. (were talking about the 13 HP with the blue motor and red seat)...

Shit, that thing looked so fast, I already gave it a name:
"Never Gonna Take Me Alive!"
-SCuMBAG

pS- how long is the Track at Industry? 1/4, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10 of a mile?

Does anybody know if Edwin still has the 13 HP bonanza for sale still?
I wanted to get it, but couldn't get the time to Drive to LA for a looksy.
The next thing I know, it was no longer listed.
I figured it was gone, but if anybody knows Edwin, maybe you could relay the message, that i am very interested. (were talking about the 13 HP with the blue motor and red seat)...

Shit, that thing looked so fast, I already gave it a name:
"Never Gonna Take Me Alive!"
-SCuMBAG

pS- how long is the Track at Industry? 1/4, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10 of a mile?
1/8 of a mile.
http://www.industryracing.com/schedule.html

James C, George 3, Tony, Taco Bill, Evil Ed, Wyoody, and any others I may have missed.

How about posting a photo of the bike you intend to race? Some of the newer guys are interested in seeing the bikes we've run.

Here's My "Stock class" Greyhound 6.5
(added OldMiniBikes pipe),
12/72 teeth,
5.30-4.50-6" Tires

Runs great, (top speed aprox 32-35mph)
but, when i twist her wide open, she pulses & lurches... is that normal for a clone knock'n on the Governor's door? (PM me if you have any ideas or suggestions, me and my Dunce cap would like to solve that before heading up:)

-SCUmBAG 'onLy between the ears'

Thanks RPM for getting this Fun Rolling !

Heya!!

This looks like fun I would like to come! Don't know anyone around were I live with Mini Bikes!
But the drive up to Lost Angels is like three hours not much for Calif but a mighty cut back on your wallet and traffic is a complete nightmare. A nightmare!!! So unfortunately won't be able to count me in.
Anyways my 3hp probably won't be able to compete, even with the racing tank that I'm going to add!

So anyone in San Diego, Escondido, Tijuana, La Jolla, area I would love to meet!

ValleyCenTer ACE,
You are right,
It really Is Gonna be fun !
Try to make it Happen, that thing looks sweet!

-ScuMbAg (sometimes)

remember:
"It's NoT about the Money... It's ABOUT the MiNi"
(that's easy for me to say, because I'm a 45 year old Bar Janitor / Musician)

Last edited:
Yeah I know maybe some other time I would be able to come up!

But I know that for people down here in San Diego ( if I there are enough people down here with Mini's) I could arrange a track meet! There is a track right were I live in Pauma Valley That will allow Mini Bikes !! So I might just Create another post so I don't Hijack yours!!

Hey Valley Center Ace,

Scumbag is from the San Diego area. Talk to him, maybe you guys can rent trailer and all come together.

On a short side note, we are working on City of Industry. It's not a done deal. All of the other tracks are in the San Bernardino area which is alot closer to you. So if Industry doesn't work out, we'll wind up running in San Berdo.

Hey guys...
I am the race director for Industry Racing
The arena and surrounding property would work great for an event like this..about 18 hook ups for camping, plus dry camp..
Track could be built to any liking and shape, flat track, TT, etc..
Fully covered so weather is not an issue..
email me with any questions: speedwaykelly@yahoo.com
Lets make something happen...would be fun
Thanks,
Kelly
and here is an Aggie 97 I restored