West Coast Minibike Racing in 2014

6doggie3

That Aggie is the best 97 I have seen! I was wondering who built it great job! Where did u get the fork decal I need one for my aggie?

The Event

George and Everybody Else:

I wanted to let you guys know that we are actually going out to City of Industry tomorrow to view the site. This is where we would like to be.

I can promise you that there is going to be an event. We will have a location and a date shortly, so stay tuned!!!

I have began rebuilding the #77 Stroker. The machinist is upgrading the head and I expect that it will be more powerful than ever.

I hope all of you are doing the same. If you're not into racing, no problem. Get your bikes ready to show.

Again, the EVENT is coming!

george3

George and Everybody Else:

I wanted to let you guys know that we are actually going out to City of Industry tomorrow to view the site. This is where we would like to be.

I can promise you that there is going to be an event. We will have a location and a date shortly, so stay tuned!!!

I have began rebuilding the #77 Stroker. The machinist is upgrading the head and I expect that it will be more powerful than ever.

I hope all of you are doing the same. If you're not into racing, no problem. Get your bikes ready to show.

Again, the EVENT is coming!
Maybe he do mine? Its alot less torque than I expected.

City of Industry Expo Saturday May 17

We have a date set for the event. Mark your calendar! It will be Saturday May 17 at the City of Industry Expo Center.
A new thread with all of the details of the event will be coming within the next two weeks.

Mac

We have a date set for the event. Mark your calendar! It will be Saturday May 17 at the City of Industry Expo Center.
How many boxes of parts do I need to bring to the event?
I want to have some track time too.....Not just selling time.:smile:

May 17th

Mac,

Bring everything you want. It's all welcome! I'm getting reports that there is going to be many potential buyers.

On another note, it's taking a lot more time than I thought to install the disc brake on my race brake.

Does anyone who's racing have a problem with zero brakes on the oval track??

Saturday, May 17

We're 2 1/2 weeks and counting before the big event. Imagine, the first Minibike Race on the West Coast in nearly four years!

And for everyone just wanting to display your bike and see what everybody else brings out, the wait is almost over.

This is just a reminder, there is a full concession stand. They have food, beer, and wine.

Probably not a good idea to drink if you're going to ride or race!

I look forward to seeing all you guys again and would really get a thrill if any of the racers up in Central Cal make the trip.

Wyody, are you going to make it?

Number plates

If you plan on racing and you'd like to be scored, please have number plates with a number or numbers that can be easily read. One plate on the front and one on each side of the bike.

We are giving awards to the top finishers. If you have no number the people scoring won't know who you are and you will not be included in the final results.