Western NY mini bike club invasion of Tall Pines ATV park

Western NY mini bike club had our 1st event at Tall Pines ATV Park , if you want some serious off road riding you should think about joining us for the next one , if we get a nice weekend in Oct we might do another one this year , if not we will be planning a big get together in the spring of 2022 , This park has trails for every riding ability from flat trails to WILD !!!!!! , these trails will test just how good your bike really is , we had great food and fun , Hope to see you at the next event tall pines 13.jpg tall pines 17.jpg tall pines 20.jpg tall pines 22.jpg tall pines 23.jpg tall pines 18.jpg tall pines 19.jpg tall pines 21.jpg

We had a ton of fun down there , the trails are amazing , next time im taking down my Heald VT10 , i think that bike will do better than the modern trail master , but there are trails for everybody there , its a great place to hold an event and the owners are very happy to see us and told me anything they can do to help us they are all for the mini bikes coming there , everywhere we went we got the thumbs up from the other riders , it was just a great time

I see this is an old thread. Anything planned for this year? My kids would love to get out and ride some land. I’ve been there before but wasn’t sure mini bikes are allowed!

I see this is an old thread. Anything planned for this year? My kids would love to get out and ride some land. I’ve been there before but wasn’t sure mini bikes are allowed!
Oh yes mini bikes are allowed , in fact the park loves having our club and the mini bikes there , they gave us are own camping area just for the club , we have 4 events this year , we have already had the spring fling event and next up is Christmas in July , July 6th - 9th , this year we are doing a toy drive during the event with mini bike games with prizes , we had about 40 people at the season opener and are expecting around 60 to 70 people for the next one , come on out and join in on the fun event flyer #2.jpg