what are you listening to v.2.0

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I74

Am pretty sure I posted this song before,, but being Fourth of July ect.,, am going to post it again.

STYX - ''Suite Madam Blue''. 1975
Dennis DeYoung wrote this for the Bicentennial.

I had a 76' Shovelhead chopper for 20 years,, & named it after this song,, ''way back'' in the day.

Just played it,, & still makes me cry.
Had the original album ''brand new in the day'' also.

Man,, those analog sound systems back then,, were awesome ! ;)

Digital ''shit'' today,, doesn't hold a candle to an album on a diamond needle turntable, with an awesome quality analog system.

All the best music was made on analog,, & there is ''a lot'' of classic rock musicians like ''Joe Walsh'' ect..,,currently looking for old ''good working'' analog systems.

I

Besides drunkin youtube , here and in my jeep.....all my shit is analog for the most part. The only problem with the vintage gear is....the whole house and the ones on either side of me either love or hate me!! had molly hatchet crankin few hours ago. Ill dig the styx song up tomorrow!! Im sure i posted the same songs more than 1 time...but thats what i was listening to rite now!!

I74

Rare Earth - ''The Millennium remasters''.

Only thing that sucks about it is,, ''Papa was a rolling stone'', ain't on it.

Guess I'll have to break out the Temptations for that.

I